Information Lifecycle Governance Consulting Services Advantage
Every organization needs to find and manage content for data cleanup, business value archiving, internal investigations, regulatory investigations, and litigation. Responding quickly and cost-effectively is largely impacted by how efficiently an organization is managing its information.
- What information do they have?
- Where is that information located?
- What is the value of that information?
- Do I have enforceable and defensible retention policies (and the right policies) in place?
Information Lifecycle Governance (ILG) assessment
– Information Governance Maturity Level Assessment
– Content/Retention/Records Management Risk Identification
Content Management Consulting
- File Plan creation
- Discover and classify active information across 70 sources then align refined collections with business value and risk
- Retention schedule Assessment and Recommendations
- Strategic Program Development Including Defensible Disposition/Destruction
- Storage Optimization
- Records Management Services, Monitoring, Oversight and Training
– File Share Cleanup and Migration including Taxonomy Recommendations
– Back-file Conversion (paper to image)
Solution Design & Process Improvement
- Process Mapping
- Pain Points and Process Inefficiency Identification
- Six Sigma Rigor
- Solutions to Reduce Cost and Streamline Processes
Compliance & Governance Consulting
- Records Retention Schedule Compliance/ Records Management Policy Compliance
- Content Use Standards
- Compliance Monitoring Plans
- Compliance Monitoring Services and Reports
- Stakeholder Buy-in
- C-Level and Executive Sponsorship
- Communication Plans